HOTEL POLICIES & COVID GUIDELINES
Golden Huts Resorts
- Check-In / Check-Out Time : 2.00 PM / 11.00 AM
- No other guests are allowed to enter the room
- The right of admission is reserved
- Room allocations are subject to availability on first cum first serve basis
- Confirmation is subject to availability, & booking against 100% advance
- The room guests shall observe resort decorum
- Swimming costume is necessary to use swimming pool
- Rates are subject to 12% tax and subject to change without notice
- As per the Government directives it is Mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals ,
NRI's and Indian Nationals) to show their Photo ID proof at the time of Check-In which can
be in form of Passport and Visa Copy, Driving License, PAN Card , Voter ID Card ,
failing which the hotel
reserves the right of refusal
Trained and Sanitized staff members
- Associates trained on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
- Temperature checks of all the staff members will be conducted at the entry point.
Should the temperature be higher than 99 degrees, along with other symptoms,
including but not limited to coughing, sneezing and shortness of breath, entry to
the property will be denied and the person will be assisted to visit the nearest
hospital or healthcare facility
- All employees screened before being assigned duties, and to wear masks, face shields and gloves at all times.
- All associates instructed to use hand sanitizers/ wash hands with soap at frequent intervals
- Daily briefing of associates will be conducted on Safety and Hygiene in areas following physical distancing rules.
- All teams should be regularly updated with the latest guidelines by WHO and local & central government authorities.
Deep Cleaned and Sanitized rooms
- Deep cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms after every checkout by employees adhering to PPE standards.
- Rooms cleaning upon request with minimal contact procedures including handling guest’s personal belongings. Sensitized luggage handling and sanitization.
- Visitors are not allowed in the guest rooms.
- Guests are requested to use personal pens to minimize contact
Safe Public Spaces
- Public areas thoroughly sanitized with government approved chemicals at regular intervals including reception, lobby, corridors, guest waiting areas, elevators, public washrooms and all other facilities in the hotel.
- Furniture & seating distanced keeping social distancing in mind
- Guest elevators aligned to social distance norms
- All guests are required to wear face masks in public areas. Masks are available for purchase at the Front Desk
- Guests are requested to frequently sanitize or wash their hands well while on the premises. Sanitizer dispensers are available across public areas for guest usage, with clinically approved sanitizer, containing minimum 70% alcohol
- Most public area doors will be left open to avoid physical contact. Please do not touch or close the doors in public areas.
Safe weddings and meetings
- Government directives on gatherings to be followed without exception
- Seating capacity of halls to be reduced to maintain social distancing
- Only one entry and exit, hygiene check point, sanitizing compulsory
- Buffet service in banquets to be done by the associates to avoid the guest from touching the ladles
- No pass around snacks for banquets
- All service staff are adequately geared & ensure PPE
Emergency response protocol
- Hospitals identified near the hotel and the emergency contact numbers to be readily available with the front desk
- Names and numbers of the pharmacy nearby available
- Employees are instructed to inform the manager in case they observe any of the symptoms of COVID 19 shown by the guest or the colleague
No contact Payments and bill settlements
- Performa invoices can be sent to the guest direct through emails on request.
- Contactless bill payments encouraged. Can be done using UPI payments, internet banking.
- Encourage payment by electronic mode before arrival like RTGS etc.
- Sanitized payment and billing equipment